RIDGID KJ-3100 Jetter W/Hose Reel(37413)
KJ-3100 Jetter with Pulse
- H-111 and H-112 1⁄4" NPT Nozzles
- H-38 Hose Reel with 200' (61 m) x 3⁄8" ID Jet Hose
- 50' (15 m) x 3⁄8" ID Jet/Wash Hose
- FV-1 Foot Valve
- Nozzle Cleaning Tool
- HW-30 Wash Wand
- Root Ranger Root Cutting Nozzle
- HF-4 Quick Connect Hose
For 2" (50 mm) to 10" (250 mm) Drain Lines
The RIDGID® Model KJ-3100 portable water jetter gives you 3000 psi (205 bar) actual working pressure to handle large commercial and industrial applications. This jetter propels a highly flexible and lightweight hose through 2" (50 mm) to 10" (250 mm) lines – blasting through sludge, soap, grease, and sediment blockages. As you pull the hose back, it power scrubs the line flushing debris away and restoring drain lines to their full, free-flowing capacity – all without the use of harmful chemicals.
- Powerful: Actual working pressure of 3000 psi (205 bar) and flow of 5.5 GPM (21 l/min) for fast, effective cleaning of lines.
- Lightweight Hose: Hose with nylon braid provides significant weight reduction and increased flexibility – all without reducing strength. Allows the thrust to propel the hose further down the line.
- Complete: With the Model KJ-3100’s removable hose reel, there is no need to purchase expensive portable hose reels. Standard packages come equipped to handle indoor and remote applications.
- Convenient: Completely remove the hose reel to ease loading onto service trucks. Simply rotate the hose reel forward to gain full access to the engine’s gas tank and air filter.
- Maneuverable: In the heavy-duty 3000 psi (205 bar) jetter category, the RIDGID KJ-3100 is one of the most maneuverable jetters on the market. The unit, on its unique two-wheeled cart, easily fits through standard size doors and can negotiate tight turns with the greatest of ease.
- Pulse Action: Activate the Model KJ-3100’s pulse action to easily negotiate difficult bends and traps.
- Quality & Dependability: Triplex pump with corrosion-resistant, forged brass head. Gear reducer allows pump to run at slower (optimal) speed. Reduced number of fittings, hoses and parts minimizes leaks and downtime – keeping you on the job.
- Versatile: Power wash package and chemical injector system cleans cables, tools, and other heavily soiled equipment.
- Quick Start: 16 HP Recoil start gasoline engine starts easily. Features: ON/OFF switch; fuel shutoff; choke and throttle controls; easy access oil fill and dip stick.
- Model No.
- Weight (lb.)
- 272 (214 w/o Hose Reel)
- Weight (kg)
- 125 (87 w/o Hose Reel)