RIDGID KJ-2200 Machine Jetter with Pulse(63877)
RIDGID KJ-2200 Jetter with Pulse
- H-61, H-62, and H-64 1⁄8" NPT Nozzles
- H-71 and H-72 1⁄4" NPT Nozzles
- 75' x 3⁄16" Trap Hose
- FV-1 Foot Valve
- Nozzle Cleaning Tool
- H-1235 Wash Wand Hose 1⁄2" x 35' (10,7 m)
For 11⁄4" (32 mm) to 6" (150 mm) Drain Lines
This jetter propels a highly flexible hose through 11⁄4" (32 mm) to 6" (150 mm) lines – blasting through sludge, soap and grease blockages. As you pull the hose back, it power scrubs the line flushing debris away, restoring drain lines to their full, free-flowing capacity.
- Powerful: Actual working pressure of 2200 psi (150 bar) and flow of 2.4 GPM (9 l/min) for fast, effective cleaning of lines.
- Easy to Use: Thrust propels the hose down the line. You simply guide the hose into the drain.
- Pulse Action: Activate the Model KJ-2200’s pulse action to easily negotiate difficult bends and traps.
- Portable: The optional Model H-30 cart rolls the jetter and hose to the job site. The jetter is easily removed from the cart in seconds for hard to reach drains, indoor applications or remote storage.
- Convenient: Standard equipment includes FV-1 foot valve. It makes remote or indoor operation simple and safe. You control the jetting action at the drain while leaving the jetter outdoors.
- Quality & Dependability: Triplex pump with corrosion-resistant, forged brass head. Reduced number of fittings, hoses and parts minimizes leaks and down time – keeping you on the job.
- Versatile: Optional power washer package cleans cables, tools and other heavily soiled equipment.
- New and improved 6.5 HP Recoil start gasoline engine starts easily. Features: ON/OFF switch; choke and throttle controls; easy access oil fill and dip stick.
- Model No.
- Weight (lb.)
- Weight (kg)