RIDGID 35S Stainless Steel Cutter (6-35mm)-29963
£38.68 VAT excl.
RIDGID Model 35S Stainless Steel Cutter (6-35mm).
- Clean, square cuts are easily made on copper, brass, aluminum and thin-wall steel.
- Now includes X-CEL Knob for quicker cutting.
- Models 65S and 35S are specially designed for stainless steel tubing. Includes 12x (65S) / 6x (35S) individual bearings and a heavy duty cutter wheel to make stainless cutting easier.
- Model No.
- Weight (lb.)
- Weight (kg)
- Capacity (mm)
- 6 - 35
- Std. Pack
- Std. Wheel
8 other products in the same category:
- Telescoping feed screw design keeps the cutter at the same length regardless of tubing diameter – good for tight spaces.
- Features an enclosed feed screw to eliminate clogging and jamming, grooved rollers for close-to-flare cuts, and a fold-away reamer.
- Specifically designed for use in restricted spaces on small diameter, hard and soft copper, aluminum, brass and plastic tubing; rollers include grooves for close-to-flare cuts.
- Strong, lightweight slide and wheel housing, large knurled feed screw knob gives easy control of cutting pressure for clean cuts.
- Model 101-ML is for multilayer tubing only.
RIDGID Model 151 CSST Quick-Acting Cutter (9.5-25.4mm
Designed for cutting corrugated stainless steel tubing.
Models 151-156 feature a quick-acting design, I-beam construction, hardened wear surfaces and thrust bearing slide assemblies for smooth operation.
You might also like