RIDGID 1224 ½"-4" BSPT 50HZ 220V Threading Machine-26107
£6231.20 VAT excl.
RIDGID Model 1224 Threading Machine. 220V, 50 Hz Induction (BSPT).
(Stand not included)
Optional Machine stands Model 100A, 150A, 200A.
*CONTACT US TO ORDER, OR FOR A DELIVERY DATE ESTIMATE
- Pipe: 1⁄4 - 4" (8 - 100 mm) 4 - 6" (100 - 150 mm) with 161 Geared Threader.
- Bolt: 1⁄4 - 2" (6 - 52 mm).
- Threads 1⁄4 - 2" pipe at 36 RPM and 21⁄2 - 4" at 12 RPM.
- The Model 1224 threads a wide range of pipe including black, galvanized and plastic coated pipe, together with stainless steel, IMC and heavy-wall conduit, as well as rod up to 30 Rockwell C.
- An induction motor insures sound levels well within the limits set by the regulating authorities.
- A special capacitor-start / capacitor-run motor allows the Model 1224 to thread a full range of material where voltage drop is experienced.
- 1⁄4 - 2" Universal Die Head; 21⁄2 - 4" receding die head allows cutting of tapered or straight NPT/NPSM or BSPT/BSPP threads.
- Constant and proper lubrication of dies and workpiece with through-head oiling.
- Motor: 1,1 kW, single-phase, 50 Hz induction type.
- Switches: Reverse / Off / Forward, heavy-duty, rotary-type and integral foot switch.
- Spindle Speed: 36/12 RPM.
- Gear Box: Two-speed gear box 3:1 ratio.
- Chuck: Hammer-type with replaceable rocker-action jaw inserts.
- Rear Centering Device: Cam action.
- Cutter: Model 764 full-floating, self-centering 1⁄4 - 4" with F-229 cutter wheel.
- Reamer: Model 744, 1⁄4 - 4" blade-type.
- Oiling: Through die head.
- Pump: Self-priming, gerotor-type, automatic-reversing, constant-flow.
5 other products in the same category:
The RIDGID Model 535C maintains the ruggedness of the industry workhorse while adding the features that makes the threading operation more productive. A large chip tray and oil reservoir makes the 535C ideal for longer uninterrupted threading. The 535 is designed around maximum uptime with the upgrades that matter most to the pipe working professional.Users also benefit other RIDGID equipment.
*DELIVERY OF THIS ITEM IS APPROXIMATELY 14 DAYS
- Heavy-duty proven performance.
- Lightweight, portable design.
- Fast transport and set-up.
- Self-contained oil system with adjustable flow control.
- Versatility for threading and grooving.
- Quiet operation.
(Stand Not included )
Optional stand Model 250 part number 58077
- RIDGID speed chuck.
- Universal, 1,5 kW reversible motor, single phase.
- Capacity: 1⁄8 - 2" (6 - 50 mm) pipe, 21⁄2 - 4" (65 - 100 mm) with 141, and 4 - 6" (100 - 150 mm) with 161 Geared Threaders; 1⁄4 - 2" (6 - 52 mm) rod.
- Recessed On/Off/Reverse switch.
- Ideal for use with RIDGID roll groovers.
- Convert a 300 Power Drive to a portable threading machine.