RIDGID micro CD-100 Combustible Gas Detector(36163)
RIDGID® micro CD-100 Combustible Gas Detector provides simple and quick readings to identify the presence of combustible gases. It is designed to detect Methane, Propane, Butane, Ethanol, Ammonia, Hydrogen and many other combustible gases. With adjustable sensitivity, even low-levels of gases can be detected in seconds.
The RIDGID micro CD-100 Gas Detector ensures proper gas line installations, checks for maintenance and repair needs, and quickly pinpoints combustible gas leaks.
- Rugged Ergonomic Design makes it comfortable to use, yet tough.
- Tri-Mode Detection™ gives the operator the flexibility to be alerted with a visual, audible or vibration alert which can be adjusted for your environment.
- Adjustable Sensitivity Settings provide precise leak locating with the touch of a button.
- 16" (40 cm) Flexible Probe allows location and detection of leak in hard-to-reach and confined spaces.
- Field Replaceable Sensor means more up-time and less time waiting for repairs.
- Detection Range: 0 to 6400 ppm (Methane).
- Alarm Sensitivity: 40 ppm (Methane).
- Calibration: Automatic.
- Alarms: Visual, Audible, Vibration.
- Power Source: Batteries (4 x AA).
Methane, Hydrogen, Carbon Monoxide, Propane, Ethylene, Ethane, Hexane, Iso-Butane, Benzene, Iso-Butane, Ethanol, Acetaldehyde, Toluene, P-Xylene, Ammonia and Hydrogen Sulfide.
Common Mixtures That Would Include Or Emit More Than One Of These Gasses
Natural Gas*, Paint Thinners, Industrial Solvents, Dry Cleaning Fluids and Gasoline.
*Natural gas typically consists of a high percentage of methane and smaller percentages of propane and other gasses.
- Model No.
- micro CD-100
- Weight (lb.)
- Weight (kg)
- Std. Pack