RIDGID Model 140 Junior Vice.
• Medium-duty vice for the professional and demanding DIY-er.
• These vices are known for quality and durability. Produced in Germany for over 100 years.
• All forged steel construction 3 times stronger than cast iron.
• Hardened and serrated jaws for maximum durability.
• Large hardened anvil you can really use.
• Machined and hardened sliding surfaces.
• Rolled twin start Acme thread for precise operation and longevity.
• Removable steel spindle nut.
• Measuring scale.
|Junior Dimensions d (mm)||14|
|Junior Dimensions D2 (mm)||145|
|Junior Dimensions D1 (mm)||180|
|Junior Dimensions B (mm)||140|
|Junior Dimensions W (mm)||180|
|Junior Dimensions axb (mm)||95 x 85|
|Junior Dimensions GL (mm)||430|
|Junior Dimensions S (mm)||55|