RIDGID 140 Junior Vice-10809
£226.74 VAT excl.
RIDGID Model 140 Junior Vice.
• Medium-duty vice for the professional and demanding DIY-er.
• These vices are known for quality and durability. Produced in Germany for over 100 years.
• All forged steel construction 3 times stronger than cast iron.
• Hardened and serrated jaws for maximum durability.
• Large hardened anvil you can really use.
• Machined and hardened sliding surfaces.
• Rolled twin start Acme thread for precise operation and longevity.
• Removable steel spindle nut.
• Measuring scale.
- Model No.
- Junior Dimensions d (mm)
- Junior Dimensions D2 (mm)
- Junior Dimensions D1 (mm)
- Junior Dimensions B (mm)
- Junior Dimensions W (mm)
- Junior Dimensions axb (mm)
- 95 x 85
- Junior Dimensions GL (mm)
- Junior Dimensions S (mm)
- Weight (lb.)
- Weight (kg)
8 other products in the same category:
RIDGID Twin Horn Model 12 Anvil
Drop forged steel construction. Ground and hardened top surface.
• Available in weights from 35 kg to 125 kg.
• Models 9 and 12 have tool locating holes.
*Delivery of this item is 7 - 10 business days
Select free shipping at checkout
RIDGID Model 25 set contains one each of screw extractors Models 1 to 8 inclusive (Models 1 to 5 Extractors with turnuts); Drill Models 1 to 8 inclusive, and one Model 36; and complete set of drill guides and bushings. Maximum depth extractor range 1" to 3". Pipe extractors Models 80 to 85 also included. These precision tools are packed in a fitted compartment box.
Aviation Snips and Offset Snips
Ideal for cutting 18-gauge or lighter cold-rolled sheet steel. Compound action results in maximum jaw power with minimum effort. Aviation snips threaded jaw bolt allows the blades to be realigned after prolonged use.