RIDGID Model 140 Matador Vice.
• Professional bench vice for the workshop.
• These vices are known for quality and durability. Produced in Germany for over 100 years.
• All forged steel construction 3 times stronger than cast iron.
• Hardened and serrated jaws for maximum durability.
• Large hardened anvil you can really use.
• Machined and hardened sliding surfaces.
• Rolled twin start Acme thread for precise operation and longevity.
• Removable steel spindle nut.
• Measuring scale.
|Matador Dimensions axb (mm)||95 x 90|
|Matador Dimensions D1 (mm)||180|
|Matador Dimensions B (mm)||140|
|Matador Dimensions S (mm)||55|
|Matador Dimensions d (mm)||14|
|Matador Dimensions GL (mm)||440|
|Matador Dimensions W (mm)||200|
|Matador Dimensions D2 (mm)||145|