HC-2W 230 V + Stand + Anchoring Set(26381)
HC-2W 230 V + Stand + Anchoring Set.
£1,689.22 £1,407.68 excl. VAT
- Versatile: Suitable for dry or wet drilling.
- Freehand drilling in brickwork up to 51⁄4" (132 mm), freehand wet drilling in concrete up to 31⁄4" (82 mm); wet drilling in reinforced concrete up to 51⁄4" (132 mm) when using the stand (Cat. No. 59016).
- Regulation of waterflow located on the handle, for optimal control during handheld operation.
- Overload indicator (LED) gives visual feedback while drilling.
- External water seals for easy replacement.
- Supplied in metal carrying case.
Motor Technical Specifications
- 1.800 W, 2-Speed motor (800 / 1570 RPM).
- Spindle: 1⁄2" (12,7 mm) BSP (M).
- Adaptor: 1⁄2" (12,7 mm) (F) to 1⁄2" (12,7 mm) (F) included (Cat. No. 68426).
- Use of dust extractor (Cat. No. 68416) and pilot drill recommended when drilling dry.
- Mechanical protection clutch.
- Long connection cable with integrated ground fault circuit interrupter (PRCD) for operator safety.
- Replaceable carbon brushes.
- Tool weight: 131⁄4 lb. (6,0 kg).
- Recommended for more stable drilling with HC-2(W).
- Drill-hole centre indicator, drilling depth indicator for accurate drilling.
- Built-in spirit levels and 4 adjustment screws for perpendicular drilling.
- Combined base for vacuum or anchor fixing.
Stand Technical Specifications
- Max. capacity 51⁄4" (132 mm).
- Max. depth of feed: 173⁄4" (450 mm).
- Drilling angle up to 45°.
- Delivered with rubber seal for vacuum base.
- Dimensions of stand (L x W x H): 153⁄4" (400 mm) x 9" (230 mm) x 271⁄2" (700 mm).
- Lightweight: 183⁄4 lb. (8,5 kg.).
- Weight (lb.)
- Weight (kg)
- Std. Pack