RIDGID SR-24 Line Locator with Bluetooth® and GPS(46393)
SR-24's capture the complete signal field, making it easy to acquire the signal and trace its path.
The receiver displays the utility's position and direction on the display, For added confidence, audio and visual warnings notify the,
operator if the shape of the signal field is being distorted so that appropriate action can be taken to avoid mismarking the,
- Large Display - shows the utility's estimated position, direction, and depth.
- Omnidirectional Antennas - capture the complete signal field for greater speed and accuracy.
- Built-In GPS - track location coordinates for mapping and GIS applications.
- Bluetooth technology - stream data to smartphones, tablets, or high-precision GPS instruments.
- Smartphone/Tablet App - map multiple tracks and waypoints and export to GIS software.
- Can trace any frequency from 10 Hz to 35 kHz.
- Active Line Trace Frequencies - 128 Hz, 1 kHz, 8 kHz and 33 kHz
- Passive Power Trace - 50 Hz, 60 Hz, <4 kHz Broadband
- Passive Radio Trace - 4 khz-15 kHz, 15 kHz-36 kHz
- Sonde Frequencies - 16 Hz, 12 Hz, 640 Hz, 850 Hz, 8 kHz, 16 kHz, 33 kHz
- Power Source - 4 C-Cell batteries (included)
- battery Life - Approximately 16 hours
- Weight - 3.5 Ibs. (1.6 kg)
- Wireless Technology - 200 Yards (183 meters)
- GPS Average Accuracy - Less than 8.2' (2.5m)
Meets FCC Class A and EN 55022 Class A Requirements.