- Quickly locate buried iron or steel objects such as, Valve/Curb Boxes, Manhole covers, Cast iron pipes, Steel enclosures, Well casings, Reinforced septic tanks, Survey pins.
- Ergonomic rugged design includes carrying case and batteries.
- Highly sensitive instrument with audio and visual feedback.
*DELIVERY OF THIS ITEM IS APPROXIMATELY 14 DAYS
- Ultra sharp dual class II laser easily identify the surface area being measured.
- 30 To 1 Distance to spot ratio allows you to take more accurate measurements from a further distance.
- Adjustable emissivity to accurately measure the temperature of virtually any surface.
- Audible and Visual high and low alarms quickly alert you to temperature outside of the ranges that you set.
- Clearly view measurements on the large, backlit, 4-line display.
- Inclination angle measurement allows indirect measurements for hard to reach areas.
- Adjust units instantly to inches, feet or meters.
- Bluetooth connection to a smartphones and tablets to view, store, and share data.
- Android and iOS App to overlay measurements onto a photo or sketch.
The RIDGID Micro DM-100 Digital multimeter sets the new standard for troubleshooting most of the electrical problems! Featuring a double molded water-resistant (1m) IP67 housing, the Micro DM-100 is also drop-proof and perfectly suitable for use in the harshest job-site conditions.
This RIDGID Micro CM-100 is a true RMS & AutoRanging Digital Clamp Meter with a large capacity and measuring range. It can clamp around cables up to 30 mm O.D. and measure current up to 1000A AC/DC. Besides measuring AC/DC Current, the Micro CM-100 can also be used as a multimeter for 8 other functions and will provide clear and accurate readings on its large backlit LCD.
RIDGID® micro CD-100 Combustible Gas Detector provides simple and quick readings to identify the presence of combustible gases. It is designed to detect Methane, Propane, Butane, Ethanol, Ammonia, Hydrogen and many other combustible gases. With adjustable sensitivity, even low-levels of gases can be detected in seconds.