A wide selection from a single source, with exclusive features and durable designs for maximum productivity.
**OUT OF STOCK, CONTACT FOR DUE DATE**
RIDGID C-Style Cutter cuts 28mm copper tubing while offering unique features that takes copper tube cutting to a whole new level.
Size - 68mm Diameter x 28.2mm Thick.
- Handles all 1½" (40 mm) to 8" (200 mm) gasketed soil pipe without extra, loose attachments.
- Easy assembly of Y, tee and elbow fittings, as well as straight lengths from any angle.
- Slim, compact design lets one man assemble even large sizes quickly and easily.
- Removal of handle facilitates vertical and overhead pipe assembly.
- RIDGID 1435N Ratchet Cutter (6-35mm)
- Ergonomic grips on bottom handle are spaced at 1⁄2" increments to act as a quick pipe measuring scale.
- “Burr-less" cutting operation provides a square cut.
- Intended materials: Plastic (PVC, CPVC, PP, PEX, PE, Rubber hose) and Multilayer tubing.
- 1435N and 1442N not suitable for multilayer tubing.
- RIDGID Model 74 Deburring Tool (100mm)
- Deburring Tool for plastic pipe and tubing.
- Made of high-grade steel with specially-designed, long-lasting cutting edges.
- Slip-resistant vinyl hand grip.
- Ideal for removing outside ridges and inside burrs on plastic pipe and tubing.
RIDGID Model 151 CSST Quick-Acting Cutter (9.5-25.4mm
Designed for cutting corrugated stainless steel tubing.
Models 151-156 feature a quick-acting design, I-beam construction, hardened wear surfaces and thrust bearing slide assemblies for smooth operation.
RIDGID B-500 Transportable Pipe Beveller produces high quality bevels in 45 seconds* without flames or sparks. The compact design quickly mounts to pipe 4" and up with a maximum wall thickness of 1/2”, and creates consistent bevels in a single pass.
*Timed on a 10” Schedule 40 Pipe.
- Model 246 soil pipe cutters cut 2" (50 mm) to 12" (300 mm) clay, cast-iron or cement pipe.
- Ratchet-action handle parallel to pipe allows for application in minimum width trenches.
- Complete with hand guard to protect operator’s knuckles when cutting.
- Model 248 has larger diameter cutting wheels and a longer handle. Designed to cut up to 18" (450 mm) concrete / clay pipe.