RIDGID© diagnostics offers products that set the standard in ruggedness and durability, with the technology needed to finish a job.
SeeSnake® NicroDrain Video Inspection System provides small size and maneuverability for small diameter and tight-turn radius inspection.
1¼" to 3 / 4" (32 - 75 to 100 mm) Lines up to 65' (20 m). Passes multiple 90° bend in most 1.5" (40 mm) drain lines.
Micro CA-350x inspection camera with Wi-Fi™ and Bluetooth™ for instant image/video sharing and live second screen viewing! Now available with the RIDGID 12V Advanced Lithium Battery and Charger Platform for much longer runtime and very fast battery charging. Easily record still images and videos of problems and save these on the internal memory (235 MB) or the included 8GB SD-card.
- Quickly locate buried iron or steel objects such as, Valve/Curb Boxes, Manhole covers, Cast iron pipes, Steel enclosures, Well casings, Reinforced septic tanks, Survey pins.
- Ergonomic rugged design includes carrying case and batteries.
- Highly sensitive instrument with audio and visual feedback.
RIDGID SR-20 Kit C/W Transmitter/Clamp
It takes a little know how and experience to learn how to use the SeekTech to its fullest potential due to all the things it is capable of doing. These Reference values (in a range) can serve for strong locate or signal along with the current set of indicators.
SeeSnake® MicroReel Video Inspection System Provides small size and maneuverability for small diameter and tight-turn radius inspection.
4" (100 mm) when used with micro CA-350x inspection camera. 5" (125 mm) when used with a SeeSnake monitor.
SR-24's capture the complete signal field, making it easy to acquire the signal and trace its path.
The receiver displays the utility's position and direction on the display, For added confidence, audio and visual warnings notify the,
operator if the shape of the signal field is being distorted so that appropriate action can be taken to avoid mismarking the,
- Ultra sharp dual class II laser easily identify the surface area being measured.
- 30 To 1 Distance to spot ratio allows you to take more accurate measurements from a further distance.
- Adjustable emissivity to accurately measure the temperature of virtually any surface.
- Audible and Visual high and low alarms quickly alert you to temperature outside of the ranges that you set.
SeeSnake® NanoReel Industrial Video Inspection System.The nanoReel system opens up new possibilities in long run small diameter inspection needs. Applications where only ore scopes could reach can now be inspected using the nanoReel system. boiler tubes, supply lines, sprinkler systems, and wide array of speciality applications can be inspected using the nanoReel system.
1¼" to 3 / 4" (32 - 75 to 100 mm)* lines up to 65' (20 m). Passes multiple 90° bends in most 1.5" (40 mm) drain lines.
microDrain™ video inspection system provides small size and maneuverability for small diameter and tight-turn radius inspections.
* 3" (75 mm) when used with a micro CA-350X inspection camera. 4" (100 mm) when used with a SeeSnake monitor.
- Clearly view measurements on the large, backlit, 4-line display.
- Inclination angle measurement allows indirect measurements for hard to reach areas.
- Adjust units instantly to inches, feet or meters.
- Bluetooth connection to a smartphones and tablets to view, store, and share data.
- Android and iOS App to overlay measurements onto a photo or sketch.